What to Bring to Your Appointment
If you are a first-time patient, please plan on arriving early to complete a patient registration form. A referral is not required for Podiatry Care.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Private Health Insurance card(s)
- *Referral forms are only required if you are a DVA Gold card holder or on an EPC, chronic disease management plan.
- Medicare card if you are an EPC patient.
- DVA Gold card if you are a veteran.
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films that you may have.
Insurance and Payment Information
We are a provider for Medicare and DVA.
HICAPS and Healthpoint service is available. We encourage all patients to confirm their private health coverage prior to making an appointment. If you have podiatry cover we can make your claim for you.
Medicare Claims. If you qualify for and have a current Chronic Disease Management plan (E.P.C) we can make your Medicare claim on the spot. Your rebate will be paid directly into your nominated bank account.
Payments or Co-payments are due at the time of the appointment. You are responsible for any unpaid balance not covered by your health insurance or Medicare.
We accept MasterCard, VISA. and EFTPOS
We realize that our patients' time is valuable, and we make every effort to see patients at their scheduled appointment time.
We ask that patients provide as much advance notice as possible if they are running late for an appointment or when cancelling. With this advance notice of cancellation, the time can be scheduled for another patient.
A Wheelchair is available on site for patient use.